Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bell Sends... Is Korea even listening anymore?

I wasn't going to post on political events here anymore, but since this little gem seemed to have escaped the blogosphere I though it worthy of a second look.

Read this and you can feel the real strain in the alliance. I've never heard a Korean CINC speak like this publicly. Granted, it may be the General's style, I really don't know, but his tone and message are indisputably clear...

Here's a blurb:

“It is fair to say that we loved this land and its people enough to die for it,” Bell said. “To state now that we have been irresponsible stewards of Korean land, while standing side by side with you, is a charge that hurts my heart.”

Please read the rest here if you missed it.

All I can say is "Pinatubo"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home