Monday, May 29, 2006

Blogging and Bassin' - Memorial Day Weekend

I'm going to try and not neglect this site any more than I already have, but since the Lost Nomad has invited me to join him as a guest blogger on his site it may be difficult. Let's face it folks, he has thousands of readers and gets over 2000 hits a day. I have a few faithful readers... Rob, Bill, Basspastor...

That said, the basshole has always been there for me, and I won't let it die. Here's a few pics of some bass I caught during a Memorial day outing to Idong this afternoon.


The bite started slow as shit, but picked up nicely late in the afternoon. In fact, about the time we left was when it was at it's best all day. Hell, I wasn't driving, and I sure didn't want to get stuck on the wrong side of the mountain again in the dark, so I obliged and reeled up when everyone else did.

I caught one bass tha might have went 4lbs. If it wasn't close to 4 than I truly am an amateur. Again, I need to get a freaking scale. I guess I'll just go buy one from Yeom this week and quit talking about it.

Anyway, congrats out to Alan who landed a nice 5.4 lb lunker out at Andong over the weekend. he is now the proud (and temporary) keeper of the "5lb+ Trophy Bass Hat'" a club that Rob made up, or at least he will be once I give it over to him. Don't be getting my hat dirty Alan... Just note the weight, date, and your name somewhere on the hat, and then put it somewhere safe until I come looking for it again. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gar, keep the hat. Fish caught at Andong don't count!!! :)

Rob

1:19 PM  
Blogger Gar said...

Too late, I already gave it to him, but I'll get it back tomorrow. :)

I'm guiding a gentleman from Seoul in the morning.

I bought a new camera, can't wait to use it.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gar, have fun guiding the gentleman from Seoul, whatever that may entail...but I hope that it has something to do with fishing. ;)

Rob

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Nomad said...

LOL LOL

"guiding a gentleman from Seoul"

That sounds so dirty when you say it like that.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Gar said...

You guys are a couple of freaks - I like it...

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Gar!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home