Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This Author of This Blog is Hibernating

I apologize to those who've come here looking for updates and found none. I'm leaving the site up as a bookmark, but won't be posting much until the weather warms and the fish are biting again (mid-March timeframe). Once they are, you may find Korean outdoor-related activities covered, particularly fishing and pics. No more politics etc. I'll leave that to the Nomad. It was easier to delete the entire blog than try and delete all the posts etc. Clean slate this way...

See ya' all on the water!

Gar

3 Comments:

Blogger Basspastor said...

Glad to see you are not gone for good as several of the Bassin blogs have.

I can't wait for the warm weather myself.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jenifer D. said...

HEY MAN! DON'T YOU DARE HIBERNATE! IF I CAN'T, NEITHER CAN YOU! By-the-way, I don't fish. The political fallout these days has become to interesting to ignore as it is. ;-)

9:49 PM  
Blogger webmaster said...

Great blog,

Keep up the good work.
trout fishing

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home